Book: Dad to Dad
Dad to Dad; Parenting Like A Pro is a modern-day, humorous, helpful guide to parenting and your child — from birth through toddlerhood and into the teens — written by a dad who's been through it all. From coughs and colds to sleeping, sore throats, time outs and television, with Dad to Dad, you'll have the advice you need to address day-to-day issues like a champ.
All fathers have heard it before-having a baby really changes your life. And maybe they felt like David L. Hill, MD, FAAP, author of Dad to Dad: Parenting Like a Pro. Dr Hill is a dad himself and a pediatrician in practice. Inside this practical yet humorous book, dads and dads-to-be will find helpful information on topics such as:
- Infant and child development
- Baby basics- crying, sleeping, pooping, and eating
- Everyday illnesses and what to look for - fevers, ear infections, colds, stomach bugs, and sore throats
- A guide to vaccines, when to get them, and just what they're for
- ADHD, is it real and what can be done
- Talking to teens about puberty, sex, drugs, all that stuff
After reading Dad to Dad, fathers will feel more comfortable about fatherhood and have answers to day-to-day parenting issues at their fingertips.
Now available at the following retailers: