All newborns cry, some of them an awful lot. Most of this crying is normal, but sometimes it can signal a serious illness. Especially now, when we’re all trying to avoid public places, some tips can help you judge when a call or visit might be in order.
- PEDIATRICS On Call: COVID Q&A with Dr. Michael Bell; Advocating for Safer Microwaves
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Health Disparities in Tobacco Use, Teaching Toddlers Healthy Eating
- PEDIATRICS On Call: AAP President Dr. Lee Savio Beers; Rise in Non-fatal Drug Overdoses
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Research Roundup with Drs. Lewis First and Alex Kemper, “Screen Time” with Dr. Jenny Radesky
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Pathways to Pediatrics with Dr. Omolara Uwemedimo