Dr. David Hill and Dr. Joanna Parga-Belinkie discuss with Aparna Bole, MD, FAAP, discuss direct health effects on children from the environment. Also, Stuart A. Weinzimer, MD, Professor of Pediatrics at the Yale University School of Medicine, talks about a patient’s journey with a gender transition.
- PEDIATRICS On Call: COVID Q&A with Dr. Michael Bell; Advocating for Safer Microwaves
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Health Disparities in Tobacco Use, Teaching Toddlers Healthy Eating
- PEDIATRICS On Call: AAP President Dr. Lee Savio Beers; Rise in Non-fatal Drug Overdoses
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Research Roundup with Drs. Lewis First and Alex Kemper, “Screen Time” with Dr. Jenny Radesky
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Pathways to Pediatrics with Dr. Omolara Uwemedimo