Iron deficiency is surprisingly common in infants and toddlers, even those who seem well-nourished. Parents can make smart dietary choices to reduce the risks to their children.
- PEDIATRICS On Call: COVID Q&A with Dr. Michael Bell; Advocating for Safer Microwaves
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Health Disparities in Tobacco Use, Teaching Toddlers Healthy Eating
- PEDIATRICS On Call: AAP President Dr. Lee Savio Beers; Rise in Non-fatal Drug Overdoses
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Research Roundup with Drs. Lewis First and Alex Kemper, “Screen Time” with Dr. Jenny Radesky
- PEDIATRICS On Call: Pathways to Pediatrics with Dr. Omolara Uwemedimo